Members News for April
Here’s the latest news and updates from some of Eumundi Chamber members…
Do you have some news, special offers or hot deals to share but aren't a member of Chamber... Join now to take advantage of this member benefit today!
Members can send through their news and announcements for the next edition to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mothers Day is just around the corner! Eumundi Voice is putting together a Mother’s Day Special Feature for the next edition of the magazine, available from 22 April 2021. Advertise your business for just $48. Bookings are required by the 15th April.
Contact Eumundi Voice for more information @ email@example.com
- Cr David Law is encouraging Division 10 residents to have their say on Council’s new Draft Sunshine Coast Recreation Parks Plan. Of interest is the possibility for dog off-leash areas for Eumundi. You can read more on this item in the most recent edition of the Eumundi Voice out now. Community consultation closes 16 April.
Contact Cr David Law for more information @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning is underway for Eumundi Anzac Day commemorations, coordinated and sponsored by Eumundi & District Historical Association, for Sunday April 25, 2021 at the Eumundi Amphitheatre.
Contact EHA for more information @ https://www.eumundihistoricalassn.org/
- Big Heart Bamboo and Bamboo Australia have relaunched their popular farm tours this month. Tours include a walk around the 100-acre property followed by taste tests of products made from at least 60% spray free bamboo grown on the farm right here in the hinterland. Enjoy the benefits of 150% more oxygen levels, while you learn more about their farming and paddock to plate operations.
2. Eumundi Village Pharmacy - Flu Vaccinations Available Now
Tania and the team at Eumundi Village Pharmacy are pleased to confirm that the expected stock of flu vaccine has finally arrived!
Drop in when you’re next in town… Vaccinations are available in store NOW.
3. Eumundi Service Station - New Products and Local Favourites Now Available
Louise and the team at Eumundi Service Station and General Store are thrilled to announce that they’ve been able to add to their offering of locally sourced products, where you can now buy some of the most popular and favourite locally made brands right here in Eumundi, seven days a week.
Some of the latest additions include:
- Ten Acres – handcrafted, organic and sustainable sourdough and produce
- Barambah Farms – organic milk and dairy products
- Cedar Creek Bush Foods – local producers of native foods and condiments made with local sustainable ingredients
- Big Heart Bamboo – handcrafted bamboo chutneys
- Against the Grain Health – handmade 100% natural healing balms and sun protection creams
- Sunshine Chai – delicious range of dairy, gluten, caffeine and cane sugar free Chai
- Eumundi Tea – local producer of popular and original tea blends
- Eerwah Organics – handmade local chutneys and jams.
Help spread the word - #shop local, and #buy local when you can. And… if they’ve missed any of your favorites let Manager Rhonda or one of the staff know and they’ll do their best to make it available in the shop for you.
5. Imperial Hotel - Hinterland Craft Beef Festival Date Set
The The Imperial Hotel team is excited to confirm that the date for this year’s Hinterland Craft Beer Festival has been set!
Join the crew in Eumundi on Saturday 26 June 2021 for the third Hinterland Craft Beer Festival, bringing together top brewers from across the Sunshine Coast, along with the addition of a Gin Bar, serving up their very own Folktale gins.
If you love making, learning about, talking and or course tasting beer and/or gin, and love a festival atmosphere with street food, local music and our very own Eumundi vibe then SAVE THE DATE!
Australia Wearable Art Festival 2021 Program Underway with New Workshop
Australian Wearable Art Festival is delighted to collaborate with Belinda Kuhlewein – Winner of the Floriana Category at the 2019 Australian Wearable Art Festival to provide you with this amazing opportunity to transform Natures Textures & Treasures into your very own Unique Botanical Wall Art.
In this four and half hour workshop, participants will learn the skills to transform an array of raw materials from nature to create a one of a kind piece of Botanical Wall Art to take home. Online registration is essential. Tickets $155, with all materials provided.
Date and Time: Sunday 18th April 2021, 9am to 1pm.