The following events and workshops are currently offered online.
Direct links are located on Chamber’s website in the Member Information Centre under “Business Management & Professional Development Links”, and “Events” when known.
*Please note that with COVID-19 developments some events, online workshops and webinars are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice. To avoid disappointment, please check these links regularly.
1. Road to Recovery Tourism Tutorials
Offered over 36 weeks by The Australian Tourism Export Council to provide the tourism industry with the necessary tools in order to be ready for the bounce back.
The Road to Recovery Tourism Tutorials are hosted every Thursday at 2pm, are 45 minutes in duration and FREE of charge.
- Video to boost Reach, Reaction and Revenue (tutorial 7)
- The 'trans-Tasman bubble' - what this means for our industry (webinar 7)
- Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin - Stay connected and grow your customer base digitally (tuturial 8)
For Chamber members, further details and direct registration for the above tutorials is also located in the MIC in ‘Events’ calendar where available.
2. Linkedin Masterclass
FREE Zoom online sessions by Caloundra Chamber of Commerce hosted by David Neil and Jonathan Clark from Eighth Mile Consulting, LinkedIn pros!
Join this webinar to learn more about using this Platform in addition to social media for effective marketing.
3. Facebook and Instagram Online Workshops
Are you new to Facebook or Instagram for business?
Watch and learn how you can use it to connect with customers and grow your business. These two platforms are setting weekly schedules of FREE online courses to help people to better leverage these platforms.
Find out more about Facebook for business here.
Find out more about Instagram for business here.
4. Grant Funding Success in a COVID-19 Environment
FREE Zoom Webinar by Regional Development Australia Sunshine Coast for any NGI, SME or Not For Profit organisation and community group interested in finding out more about grant funding that is currently available, Covid-19 Grant changes, how you can prepare for future grants funding, what funding exists and how you can use it to support your organisation.
For Chamber members, further details and direct registration for this webinar is also located in the MIC in the ‘Events’ calendar.
5. Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions Program Webinars and Online Workshops
Coming up in May, June and July...
- Social media for startups and small business 101
- LinkedIn for your business 202
- This is how we do it Canva Pro training
- Low cost marketing tools for small business
- Connecting your business socially
- Enhance your online presence
- Photo and video creation
For Chamber members, details and direct registration for the above workshops and webinars are also located in the MIC in the ‘Events’ calendar.